Bob's 2006 ING NYC Marathon Blog

My name is Bob Scofield and I live in Manhattan. I am running the NYC Marathon with the New York Road Runners Foundation Team for Kids. We raise funds for running programs for at risk kids here in New York City and other places around the country. To donate for this great cause follow the below link on the right (Internet Explorer users may need to scroll down to the bottom - thanks Bill Gates!). Don't forget to input my entrant number, 20832 and name Robert Scofield. The kids and I thank you!!

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Here is a link to the video from the run with the Rabbits we had at practice last month. To return to this page click the back key on your browser:

Run with the Rabbits Video

Take a look and see how much fun the kids (and my teammates) had that day. The funds you donate go to make it all possible. If you haven't given already, please follow the link below and make your 100% tax deductible donation today. Input my last name, Scofield and entrant # 20832 in the appropriate fields. It takes less than a minute, donate any amount you like, $10, $20, whatever you can afford. Your money will go to help building the confidence and self esteem of disadvantaged youths, as well as improving their health and fitness. On their behalf I thank you all.

Click to donate

Thanks again,

Bob

1 Comments:

At 11:19 AM, Blogger Sarah said...

Thanks for the video, it is really incredible!! I don't think I'll be making this week's runs as I have pulled my left hamstring, but hopefully I'll be all better by next week and can resume training with the team then!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home