Bob's 2006 ING NYC Marathon Blog

My name is Bob Scofield and I live in Manhattan. I am running the NYC Marathon with the New York Road Runners Foundation Team for Kids. We raise funds for running programs for at risk kids here in New York City and other places around the country. To donate for this great cause follow the below link on the right (Internet Explorer users may need to scroll down to the bottom - thanks Bill Gates!). Don't forget to input my entrant number, 20832 and name Robert Scofield. The kids and I thank you!!

Thursday, September 14, 2006

2006 Marathon DVD Special Offer - Must Act Quickly!

With the help of my teammate Amy Dold I will be producing a DVD from all the footage I have collected throughout the season, plus stuff that has yet to be shot, including footage we will get on marathon day.

The DVD will be done in the first week of December as we will need time to edit the marathon footage. Included will be the TFK Promo and Run with the Rabbits video, which you may have seen on the web, but will be of DVD quality as opposed to the compressed version you have seen on the Internet.

Other features:
The Bronx Half Marathon
pre Rockefeller Run activities
The 18 mile run
Grete's Gallop
The Bronx Zoo run
The 11 mile run
The 18 mile run
The 20 mile run
The 23 Mile Run
The Marathon
Some of the large post race fundraisers
The 2005 & 2006 Beer Mile
Other amusing and interesting things I come up with along the way.

The cost in December will be a donation to Team for Kids of about $40- $50, depending on how well it comes out (it may even wind up being a 2 disc set). But if you donate before tomorrow at 5 p.m. (the interim fundraising deadline) you can reserve your copy for $25. You can forward this onto one of your loved ones and ask them to buy it for you for a holiday present. People who don't like to procrastinate (unlike myself) will welcome the opportunity to get some shopping done early!

To donate on Amy's behalf, follow the link and input the last name Dold, and Entrant Number 18916.

Donate here to get your awesome DVD!

Amy and I and all the great kids thank you!

Bob

1 Comments:

At 10:36 PM, Blogger MEF said...

Just donated for Amy and I definitely want a DVD! What a great idea!

Moira

 

Post a Comment

<< Home