Bob's 2006 ING NYC Marathon Blog

My name is Bob Scofield and I live in Manhattan. I am running the NYC Marathon with the New York Road Runners Foundation Team for Kids. We raise funds for running programs for at risk kids here in New York City and other places around the country. To donate for this great cause follow the below link on the right (Internet Explorer users may need to scroll down to the bottom - thanks Bill Gates!). Don't forget to input my entrant number, 20832 and name Robert Scofield. The kids and I thank you!!

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

You Probably Thought I Was Joking....

If you have not read Race Report Part 1, check it out now.

Here are some amazing pictures taken by Aimee Elsner's mother that show what I was talking about on First Avenue. You see me (or don't see me) drafting behind Nathan, then emerging on Erik's right to run along side them debating passing them, then deciding to stay put and moseying on back behind them again. Look at pictures 46 - 52 to see one confused runner...

Hmmm What to Do....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home