Bob's 2006 ING NYC Marathon Blog

My name is Bob Scofield and I live in Manhattan. I am running the NYC Marathon with the New York Road Runners Foundation Team for Kids. We raise funds for running programs for at risk kids here in New York City and other places around the country. To donate for this great cause follow the below link on the right (Internet Explorer users may need to scroll down to the bottom - thanks Bill Gates!). Don't forget to input my entrant number, 20832 and name Robert Scofield. The kids and I thank you!!

Friday, January 19, 2007

New York Half Marathon

This Sunday there will be a half marathon held in New York's Central Park, and I will be running in it. I have only run 3 times since December 22nd - 1.57 miles, 7 miles and 1 mile. :-( Pretty sad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home