Bob's 2006 ING NYC Marathon Blog

My name is Bob Scofield and I live in Manhattan. I am running the NYC Marathon with the New York Road Runners Foundation Team for Kids. We raise funds for running programs for at risk kids here in New York City and other places around the country. To donate for this great cause follow the below link on the right (Internet Explorer users may need to scroll down to the bottom - thanks Bill Gates!). Don't forget to input my entrant number, 20832 and name Robert Scofield. The kids and I thank you!!

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

"Gump" fundraiser cancelled

We are still on for the other events, scroll down for information on "Rudy" on 9/30, "The Natural" on 10/7 (baseball night, if one of the locals are in a playoff game that night, we will watch the game), and "Remember the Titans" on Friday the 13th of October, the eve of the 23 miler.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home